Why choose Taxi Defence Scotland for your taxi & private hire licence appeal in Scotland?
Free case assessment
Our legal services are rated “excellent” by our customers.
Contact us today to discuss your taxi and private hire licensing issue
After having my taxi badge revoked by Bolsover District Council for a minor offence I Googled this situation and was presented with Kings View Chambers website (part of Taxi Defence Barristers). I contacted Stephen McCaffrey for help. What can I say fantastic doesn’t describe it enough. Stephen was straight on the case from the minute go and to the end of the case. He took on board all the facts from both sides and drafted up a defence case. The company as a whole kept me informed every step of the way and by god they know their rights in taxi law.
Stephen walked me through every step and explained things in a simple manner.
Very professional and helpful throughout the whole process, during a stressful time.
Why instruct an expert to deal with your case?
Taxi Defence Scotland:
- can represent you before any court in Scotland and before any decision-making bodies such as licensing committees
- deals with taxi and private hire revocations, refusals, criminal matters & suspensions
- are legal experts specialising in specific areas of law such as licensing law
- offer independent and objective legal advice
- are skilled in professional advocacy